2012 Prostar +
The International® ProStar® owes much of its success to air. In fact, aerodynamic innovations have put this class eight truck in a class by itself. A patented, new roof design optimizes slope. Minimized bumper-gap and a lowered hood have created an even more streamlined effect. What these innovations add up to is a seven percent fuel efficiency advantage over any class eight on the road, conserving 1,400 gallons per truck annually. The result is substantial dollar savings, a SmartWay EPA approval, and one awesome looking ride.
ProStar delivers where it counts, and that means outstanding fuel efficiency. Combine that with phenomenal service features and several power options, and you’ve got the most innovative and advanced heavy duty truck on the road.
- Low-profile fender openings
- Patented roof design
- Precision-designed sloped hood and minimized bumper gap
- Tilt-away bumper and grille designed for easy access
- Synchronized and extended service intervals resulting in 59 less scheduled maintenance visits
- MaxxForce® 11 and MaxxForce® 13 big bore engines deliver the power you need without the added weight
With 25 years of aero experience, International keeping the innovations coming — setting you Miles Ahead.